AMD Processors are faster than intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i myself dont care about energy consumption, i care about performance, i'll pay extra for a high performance cpu, with higher energy consumption, if everyone cared about energy consumption we'd all be using VIA cpu's

lol... yeha, nice one money man, either that, or pent. M, which they are already using...

Good Day

Good Day,

You're right money man, but, that is for gamers, you certainly will want to save power when you are dealing with business.

Notebooks are portable and they need to save energy ortherwise the battery would die before the day ends or even just in a couple hours and the busy business people cannot do their work or do anything at all while traveling, that is why people focus on battery life, so i'm definately buying an Intel Centrino Technology based Notebook.

Good choice... the pent. M is still the best low-wattage cpu out. THe turion is good, but it's still too early to know... my advice to you, hext, is to wait a little while... see what turion can bring out and if not, you still have your M. But if it is proven to pwn the M, then turion is the way to go...

Good Day

Good Day,

I agree.

I will have a great deal of time to wait :D

I cannot afford anything, I may even have a few years to decide!

Which doesn't please me.

The electronics in modern CPU has got to come to a limit someday. After that, maybe light phase technology? That will be pretty neat to see.

Good Day

Good Day,

I think I will take a look at JVC's Notebooks as well, I love them, they are like the Corolla's of Electronics, almost impossible to destroy even if you try, excluding fire and breaking (I haven't tried those.

I have a JVC Stereo (had), that my brother smashed onto the ground several times from 6 feet in the air and nothing was wrong with it, it was perfectly fine lol, and they're heavy, I felt the floor shake a little when it fell.

But I still made him buy me a new one as Electronics like that should not be dropped nor bounced, they shouldn't be touched unless necessary.

So now I have the HX-GX7 Compact Component System (520 watts), the previous one was the HX-Z10 (480 watts), good systems, small speakers but they handle upgrades very well, this was able to power 10,000 watts worth of speakers from it's one 520 watt Amplifier and they were all jumping and vibrating and were so loud, and big.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom