Stuff for SALE!!!

Wow... that's... wow, if this wasn't on ebay, I'd say this is a scam... but... geez... an amd cpu 3000+ for $0.99? huh... this is quite interesting... hahah... is this spank fusion from old? Is this a scam to get revenge on CF? lol... just my thoughts... guess you're just crazy to get rid of it...

I start all my auctions at $0.99. I've found that is usually the best way for an auction. Many more people are lured in by the low starting bid, therefore I get more bids. It is a risk, but you have to spend money to make money, I guess.

haha... I see you're back... lol... that was hilarious... all those pwned and such pics and you got banned... guess you learned your lesson... but yeah, I see your point.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stop participating in the Social Lounge for the most part. There's no point, really, unless there's a topic I have particular info about. I was set on completely quitting CF, but I really like to give advice on these forums, so here I am.

Anyway, it's not really important, especially considering there is STUFF FOR SALE!!!!!!

same... which is why I am still here too... my knowledge of comps cannot just go to waste...

Back
Top Bottom