Monitor Problem

Swift1

BSOD
Hey Everyone.

Having some trouble with my monitor. It's really weird. It keeps like..flashing..like a baby blue and it's getting really annoying. I tried to fool around with my monitor settings and stuff but didn't really help. it keeps like flashing a teal/baby blue colour. I was wondering if there was a certain setting that can fix this? or do you have any suggestions on what i should do to prevent this flashing crap.

thank you.

How old is your comp? It could be an old graphics card issue. I see in your sig that's relatively old, but updated and fast enough for today. Maybe it's a bad monitor cable? Have you used this monitor with any other comp or this vid. card with any other comp? Maybe it's driver's. Have you updated and/or downloaded the drivers lately?

I doubt it's a video card problem. I believe it's totally the Monitor. Bad Monitor Cable..maybe thats it. i'll test the monitor with another comp. and see. THanks for the reply!

Yeah, test it and see if another monitor works well with your comp and if it does, then it's a vid. card issue, that is, if your problematic monitor works... but yeah. could just be the cable and your welcome!

Back
Top Bottom