Flash Drives

Osak

Daemon Poster
Anyone have a USB flash drive that they recommend im looking for a 1024mb for school.

There are such alot of makes of these drives, its very hard to recommend one specific model.

I'm sure people will be able to give you makes of ones they've bought that they think are trustworthy, but I'm sure most are now, like floppy discs used to be like, with al being about the same.

I knew the new corsair voyager is great. It's even water-resistant! but yeah... it's read and write speed's are awesome... I totally recommend that storage device. Well, kage, there's always the read/write speed... some differ, to my knowledge, and it depends, also, on the durability of the device. SOme of the USB's are cheapily made, while other's are covered in durable rubber, or metal, etc. Floppies are just floppies... lol... out of date, indeed. But yeah, the Corsair voyager...

I know that you are looking for only 1GB drive, but this model is soooo cheap and it's a 2GB version. It has a rebate on it so please get this one:

CORSAIR 2GB Flash Drive (USB Portable) Model CMFUSB2.0-2GB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820233009

2GB will go by so fast once you start storing music, software, video, etc. I wish I could've got that one. I already have a 1.5GB drive with my two thumb drives combined. My two drives are: one Lexar and one Imation. Both are incredibly fast and reliable.

Yeah, that's exactly the one that I was talking about... stupid school and filters... lol... I can't even go on newegg.com or ebay or amazon or anything... lol... yeah.

It's a really good deal for the storage you're getting. I mean, 2GB of flash memory for around $100 some odd dollars. It's good for the money. I'm sure in the long run price will drop further but the question is how long are you willing to wait. It's great to have it now.

I cant wait too long i need it for my programming classes, yea its good deal because a 1gig is around 75 and that 2gig one is only around 120.00 so im saving some money!

If you order it right now through Newegg, you'll probably end up getting it over the weekend or Monday at the latest. Does FedEx even deliver on the weekends? Forgot...

In the meantime, maybe burn your data on a CD or something.

well i dont need it RIGHT away but i need it in the next week or so, im gonna order it tommorow (gotta wait for the mom to wip out the credit card :p)

Back
Top Bottom