International Help To The States

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Americans want international help. Gee maybe we should of paid attention to world reletions years ago. Frankly if I would be a country I would be like well America your rich, and you take the bill. Some poeple are say others should return the favour. I mean frankly bill gates could pick up this bill what would make some country like germany, or france send aid? Its not like we are a 3rd world country. I don't think we need international supprto. And frankyl I wouldn't expect it. Nor would I blame any one country for not giving it. We are the richest, biggest, most powerfulest nation in the world. I hear one man go, The dutch should help since they are so good at building dikes, and dams, what about mexico? they are our neighbors. French should help too since they built this city.
My comment
Dutch: Not needed
Mexico: Whoever siad this should be slapped. We are stopping mexico immgriants from crossing the border.
French: Wouldn't wanna stink up this country any more plz stay out.
The request for international aid won't be filled because of the flowing
1. We the biggest
2. We are the richest

And if I would bush I wouldn't even request it.

Better watch what you say some of that could be.....hateful to other people.

Its the truth. I'm sorry for those who have died But I don't think we need international support.

no bill gates cannot pick up the bill and have the economy run well. For him to get the bill he would have to sell alot of his microsoft stock meaning he wouldnt own it and no one would have full ownership cause 50 percento of the stock wouldnt be availible making the corporation a mess. Second America is an intregal part, if not the biggest, of the world economy. When something like this happens to us it has reprocusions throughout the world. The entire free world will be hurt by this and the faster we get this cleaned up the better off the whole world is. Think about stuff before you talk cause u make urself sound like an idiot. O and also after the tsunami we were the biggest contributors to the relief effort. it would be really crappy for the world to turn their back and say screw u but then turn around whenever they need help.

One more thing, yes we need international support. We can foot the bill all by ourselves but it will take much longer to get it all fixed and to recover and get back to the status quoe. So unless you want to pay over 3 bux at the pump for a year dont renounce international help. If I wasnt sick as hell and my head wasnt being crushed in by a vice i would probably make more sense.

I've bene paying 3 bucks at the pump for months now. My faimly used to pay 5 bucks a gallon in germany.

We have always rushed aid and manpower to countries that we have had differences with in times of natural disasters. We now have suffered the worst natural disaster in recorded history. And we're asking for help from our world neibours. Reguardless of whether you like them or not, they have something to offer.
Thousands have died. More than you can count are homeless. Property loss is in the BILLIONS. Basic humans needs are going unanswered.
It's overwheming, mind boggling. Now is not the time to stir up sentiments of hate. Your brothers and sisters from all walks of life, young and old are suffering and you spout words of hate? I for one can envision countries we have had differences with rolling up their sleeves and saying to us, " Where do we start?". Natural disasters bring the best out in people. Hero's emerge from those who would normally look the other way. And you talk like that? The hotel I work at is taking in homeless from Slidel in New Orleans. That city doesn't exsist any more. We're taking in as many as we have room for. Sure it's a burden having so many warm bodies here. Over packed rooms and cranky guests. But I get to see the look in their eyes and my heart just cries for them. They have no more homes or jobs and they are just stunned.
Now is the time to show your love not your hate...

Amen... I heard that the death toll could be in the thousands, that it's over 20 billion in damage, and that it could take years to fix... *sigh* love man, it's all about the love... nice one setis...

Seti is right on target with that.

It doesn't matter what the help is or whether it could really be used at this time. The offer to help is the key issue here.

I have friends already there to just give a helping hand. We sent whatever we could gather, scrounge and beg with them. We are preparing to gather Ice from various plants between here and there to make a full truck load. A friend has already opened up a warehouse in Houston as a staging area for us. I just got back from an all night run and will be making another one shortly.

This is the time to do what ever you can..if you are able to drive then offer that service.. put your friends at schools to work gathering things together.

It needs not to be money but just a can or two of food stuff from your pantry and your friends and so on all adds up.

If I wasnt in school and very sick I would be over there right now. Im thinkin about drivin down there on labor day weekend but i would just take up space cause i would be too sick to do any good.

Back
Top Bottom