Mapped Drive

pinkfloyd20051

Beta member
I am on a network that uses roaming profiles. One of the users travels between two offices. The login script maps her drives at login. When the user logs in it doesn't map her personal network folder drive (H:) I removed her local profile and had her log back in. It mapped ok. The next day she was at the other office and it again wouldnt map her H: drive. Did the same thing. Now she is back to the original office, and guess what, it did it again. Should I just recreate her network profile, or does it seem like it may be something else causing this? Any help would be appreciated.

Well, I have a bit of experience with this area, as i am still studying, but i cant really tell (fat loud of help i am..) but it seemed to all start when u deleted her local profile - although u state that the next day it was fine, who else has access to the domain?

I would recommend re-creating her profile like you mentioned. Sometimes the profiles, although may be rare, can get corrupt for any reason. If it's easily done for you then redo it and test it out. If that fixes the problem then you know her prrofile was corrupt in some way.

Back
Top Bottom