Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, USA's getting the most users on here. I'm from the US too.

I wonder what would happen if the whole world were united or if the cluttered countries in Europe can unite to become the United States of Europe? Wouldn't that be something. United States of Russia, United States of China, etc.

Belfast, CO. Antrim, Northen Ireland
half of you USA people are desentances of us irish ... hey GG want hell come here

TRDCorolla said:
Wow, USA's getting the most users on here. I'm from the US too.

I wonder what would happen if the whole world were united or if the cluttered countries in Europe can unite to become the United States of Europe? Wouldn't that be something. United States of Russia, United States of China, etc.

WOW... NO...*cough, sputter* anyway... I'm from USA too and I love the market economy here :D. And TRDCorolla if/when the world unites= apocalypse(literally). Human nature is usually based off of self satisfaction and the need for more so it wouldn't work.

if the uk went to euro we would b the richest conturie with that currency and would destroy the USA ecomeny

This is not a debate over if some one's country is better than some one else's country so knock off the crap. This is just to find out who is from where.

As for me I'm from the US of A. Matter of fact the deep southeastern corner.

Edinburgh, Scotland.

Not sure I actually like Scotland too much though, if Edinburgh was in England I'd be happier. I'm Scottish, which makes it all the more bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom