Don't buy things from future shop!

man my mom bought a t.v from them and within 3 months it broke...2 months later they finally came out to fix it, but they told her that part wasnt under warrenty so to go pay someone else to fix it (this t.v was $3000) so she fought with them and they finally brought her a new t.v. less than a year later it broke again and they told her too bad her extended warrenty doesnt roll over to the new t.v it was for the last one. she wont buy from there anymore. anyway dishdog i would just buy all my games and maybe memory cards or something from there. the xbox is only $239.99 u could get that

I bought all the things i needed for my home network and i got a few PS2 games.

i was thinking of buying a monitor but i figured i would get screwed over with it to,lol.

I always thought Futureshop was top notch because they are based on the same management team and affiliated with Best Buy here in the US. Best Buy is the greatest place to get your electronics stuff. I love it there. It's like a big toy store for me. Too bad I can't afford half their stuff.

I have a best buy closer to me then future shop. the only reson i go to future shop is i like the way the store is setup better.

pff if we had bestbuys ni nova scotia i would crap myself...i went to a bestbuy in USA on my trip and bestbuy is awesome, a bunch of ppl just standing around by oh well

Back
Top Bottom