problems...BIg problems

hahahahah....omg you guys suck..no offense i got problem solved, his computer wasnt booting up any of the drivers :*( some virus like shut them off or something...lol

Good Day

Good Day,

I understand.

1.Attempt to locate your Operating System Installation Compact Disk and Boot from it if possible, after you boot from it, press "R" to proceed to the Operating System Repair Option, then select "Fast Repair (all repairs), Then it will attempt to locate your Operating System, when it does, select it, and have it repair it.

NOTE: Your computer mouse will not be accessible as your drivers will not be loaded.

2.Please back up all of your data immediatley.

I believe that your Computer's Operating System may be corrupted/heading down that road, and will crash shortly.

Good Day

Good Day,

That is why I specifically instructed you to restart the computer into safe mode and scan for viruses and other Computer Software-based Pests.

safe mode didnt work....neither did booting from cd with all drivers, so i had to just go threw msconfig, and check Normal Startup- Boot all Devices and Drivers...lol.....i dont see why no one thought of this b4

Good Day

Good Day,

I see.

I thought that windows automatically booted into normal mode.

Good Lord.

This headache over nothing.

Re: Good Day

hextcomm said:
Good Day,

That is why I specifically instructed you to restart the computer into safe mode and scan for viruses and other Computer Software-based Pests.
just to let you kno i did boot in safe mode. and i did scan for virusi need to go but if you want i will post wut happend when i get back in like an hour and a half

and no it doesnt boot in normal mode, no system is set like that. there all set as custom...and btw, you can not run a virus/pest/adaware scan in safe mode, you cannot run any .exe processes duhhhh...lol...

Good Day

Good Day,

i'm getting tired.

You must be using some other Operating System.

The Operating System that I use: Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 and all updates, Automatically boots in NORMAL mode, Custom is another user thing, It is most certainly possible to run executeable files in safe mode as I have done it several times myself with this operating system and many others.

Also, I can run Mcafee Virusscan in safe mode as well as Spybot and Ad-Aware, that is absolute nonsense, no offense but, that really brewed up some confusion and caused quite a headache, sorry, i'm just not feeling well this evening.

:(

Good Day

Good Day,

*dying*

Alright, sure.

I am drowing in webpages and suffering from extremely low memory and a full HDD, (40MB free).

:(

Wow... the best bet would be to format, if all else fails, that is.... sounds like a big issue... maybe take it in a shop to have it looked at.

Back
Top Bottom