Don't buy things from future shop!

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Don't buy things from future shop! well my Z-5300e's have bin defective three times now in 3 months. the first two times they exchanged them. this time i went and they don't carry them anymore so they gave me a store credit.

Things that are so stupid:

1. So first of all i paid an extra $50 for the 3 year extended warrenty. it was only good on the first set i returned. well i returned them in one day, so i paid $50 for a 3 year extended warrenty for one night.

2. the speakers already have a 2 year warrenty on them. so i figured i would get my $50 back for the extended warrenty since i never even got close to the end of the 2 year warrenty. Nope.

3. they would only give me a store credit. i have a $250 store credit card. that is what made me the madest. they are unable to give me what i want, and they make me take a store credit so i have to spend it there. to me it would make a lot more sence to give me cash so that i could just buy my speakers somewhere else. y should i have to spend my money there just because they can't give me what i want? so now i have to fork out another $250 to go buy my speakers.

So now i'm without speakers. i have to spend $250 at a store i almost never go to, and i have to find another $250 to get another set of Z-5300e's. I am so pissed off right now it's not funny.

Dishdog said:
Don't buy things from future shop! well my Z-5300e's have bin defective three times now in 3 months. the first two times they exchanged them. this time i went and they don't carry them anymore so they gave me a store credit.

Things that are so stupid:

1. So first of all i paid an extra $50 for the 3 year extended warrenty. it was only good on the first set i returned. well i returned them in one day, so i paid $50 for a 3 year extended warrenty for one night.

2. the speakers already have a 2 year warrenty on them. so i figured i would get my $50 back for the extended warrenty since i never even got close to the end of the 2 year warrenty. Nope.

3. they would only give me a store credit. i have a $250 store credit card. that is what made me the madest. they are unable to give me what i want, and they make me take a store credit so i have to spend it there. to me it would make a lot more sence to give me cash so that i could just buy my speakers somewhere else. y should i have to spend my money there just because they can't give me what i want? so now i have to fork out another $250 to go buy my speakers.

So now i'm without speakers. i have to spend $250 at a store i almost never go to, and i have to find another $250 to get another set of Z-5300e's. I am so pissed off right now it's not funny.

It's ok little guy

*rocks you* Bob is here

yes...my friend too...im currently purchasing a new mobo and processor from them :D . srry to hear that dishdog...why don't you just buy something and use it then take it back..do that over and over till they get mad and let you have your money :D

Kalgatha said:
yes...my friend too...im currently purchasing a new mobo and processor from them :D . srry to hear that dishdog...why don't you just buy something and use it then take it back..do that over and over till they get mad and let you have your money :D

Genius....

I already tried that, kinda. i bought something and brought it back in and they put the money back on the card.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Newegg is your friend.

I wish... I hate that they don't ship to Canada... and they've been saying that they are going to be shipping to Canada soon... well first time I ever checked out the site was may 1 or 2 years ago and they were saying that... do they ship to Canada yet? Nope.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom