Obesity

Nik00117 said:
Fat poeple need to walk more. MY health teacher even said this most of the teens that are overweight aren't because they are sick. Its because they love to eat, and be lazy. And i agree with that.

I walk my dog's at night and try to get my mastiff to run but she is too lazy.

BobTheLOL said:
But, yea my best buddy is over 300 pounds and his family is pretty much big people but he is still a good guy. You look past people's weight and respect them for them.

That's true. When it comes to friends size doesn't matter.
And many times some overweight ppl are nicer to u than other ppl, since they don't care one bit about how u look like. A lot of ppl do care how other ppl look like, and I have noticed this especially with girls*, if a girl is fat, it's much harder for her to get good friends from the normal sized ppl. I can't understand why, coz as I said it doesn't matter what size u are.
*no offence but that's how it goes, also a thing here is that the girls are about 15-16 years old, so in their teen age years. And they don't seems that mature at that age, though it is said that they mature earlier than guys. And before ppl start flaming, I DON'T mean that every girl of that age would be like this, it's just that there are many who are.

Nik00117 said:
Fat poeple need to walk more. MY health teacher even said this most of the teens that are overweight aren't because they are sick. Its because they love to eat, and be lazy. And i agree with that.

I like to eat. I am so lazy that u can't possibly know. I don't want to be lazy but I am, and I am too lazy to change that. Though I do get quite a lot of exercise, walking to the fridge and back to the pc. This repeated many times a day, and even sometimes all the way to my bed to watch some tv. <- And that ain't no joke :D But I also go to school by bike (only something like 1km, but there is a really long and steep uphill)
And in school I have currently like 5h/week of sports (soon to have some more) and I play floorhockey about 3h/week.

And I am closer to being underweight than overweight.

But yes, eating alot and being lazy is not helping if u want/need to lose some weight.

im 12 and im 7 stone sumthing (low), but this is over weight for my age but i am extremelly tall 1m60cm

BobTheLOL said:
You tiny guy we can crush you!!
Don't start, you & C/gen, I did say that this is a serious matter to deal with, keep it down, you two.
You're right Bob, when you intimated that fat, [large] people aren't neccessarily bad, I think that there's no link either way, except perhaps those dealing with weight problems, some of whom are frustrated because they are unable to shed pounds

Maurice said:
Don't start, you & C/gen, I did say that this is a serious matter to deal with, keep it down, you two.
You're right Bob, when you intimated that fat, [large] people aren't neccessarily bad, I think that there's no link either way, except perhaps those dealing with weight problems, some of whom are frustrated because they are unable to shed pounds

Confused?

Back
Top Bottom