How come the "bannings" thread isn't kept updated?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
i just noticed the bannings thread and i was wondering why everybody that gets banned doesn't go in there? it only has 5 posts by David. i know in the past month a lot of members have bin banned and they are not in there.

I gues mods can just unlock it, add something, and then lock it again. I think thats the purpose of why its locked? to stop spamming?

No david said he was going to run that thread himself. I guess the best thing would be to send him the link to the thread you move to the staff lounge and the reason you banned the member and how long.

Re: How come the

Kage said:
I gues mods can just unlock it, add something, and then lock it again. I think thats the purpose of why its locked? to stop spamming?
Mods can reply to locked threads. Its is just as a notification thread and I didn't want it taken up with spammy stuff

i was just going to say, last time i checked we could post in locked threads fine?

Nice idea, Putting up a list of burnings so new users get to see what a nice place this is, Talk about brains :)

Back
Top Bottom