Beginner help

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah. Other than Windows, which your C# Program would run on, there are only a few million Computers :D
billions you mean

Lord Kalthorn said:
A Group of people who primarily steal software and make it Open-Source.
no they don't. you have no proof

Lord Kalthorn said:
What lead? Misinterpreting me doesn't give you a lead :p
yes it does..... :(
khaaaan.gif

malbuc87uk said:
So it's not always true to say that C++ is cross platform, is it? :D
This problem was solved in the 1990's. First there is the c++ standard library. then there is the ADAPTIVE Communications Environment Library which helped bridge various platforms and compilers.

Lord Kalthorn

More Platforms, but that is not a great deal more Computers, is it? :D And are those few million computers, with people on them who steal software, really worth the extra work that C++ would be over C#?

As someone said Windows is coded in c++. Windows STOLE code from freeBSD. Lord I'm sure you've heard of "open source" there's no need to "steal" when it's free... Windows users are the ones who are stealing instead of paying 50 dollars per program. C++ is learning as it's MUCH more popular than C# which isn't even related to C/C++. You cannot compare the speeds of C++ and C# and claim C# is fast... Also C++ is much more powerful than C#.

wow!! I feel like I stepped into a battle feild. So where is a good place to download c++

also think about visual basic it is really good if your just beggining because c++ can be alot harder than you think

yeah I couldnt figure out how to compile properly so I just deleted c++ it said that I was missing something.

Back
Top Bottom