here is a challenge to u

mammikoura

Golden Master
Okay, this problem is not huge but I would like it fixed. Everytime I open the system processes thingy (cntrl+alt+del) I can't close it. The whole top bar has gone away. So now red X button and I can't change it to processes or anywhere else.

So can anyone come up a way of fixing this? And no, I won't reformat just because of this. :)

Also, a right click on it at the system tool bar does not open up any options, so can't close it from there.

what about the other programs??/....do they have red X button???...if not ....then I am sorry to say....u'll have to reformat....

daemon said:
Okay, this problem is not huge but I would like it fixed. Everytime I open the system processes thingy (cntrl+alt+del) I can't close it. The whole top bar has gone away. So now [red X button] and I can't change it to processes or anywhere else.

So can anyone come up a way of fixing this? And no, I won't reformat just because of this. :)

Also, a right click on it at the system tool bar does not open up any options, so can't close it from there.
whats the red x button? :S is it a winxp thing cause i've got win98

xlnc said:
whats the red x button? :S is it a winxp thing cause i've got win98

It's the button in the right top corner. The one u close the program from. I don't know if it's red on 98.

Double click on the grey area next to the End Task button.

That hides/unhides the top menu bar and the status bar.

No need to reformat!! :D

Open up the task manager and double click the top bar (where the menu used to be like Proccesses, users, etc... including the red x) This should make the menue appear back. I had a problem that sounds just the same, and, if I read your post right you have the same problem.

malbuc87uk said:
Double click on the grey area next to the End Task button.

That hides/unhides the top menu bar and the status bar.

No need to reformat!! :D

Yes! Thank u so much!

Back
Top Bottom