Amd 3500+

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
im just seeing what u guys would offer but i got an entire system i wanna sell almost.

-amd athlon 64 3500
-asus mobo 754 socket
-512mb pc 3200 of ram
-13 gig hard drive
-cd drive
- a case of ur choise one is a hp and the other is a presario

i might not selling im just seeing what i could get for it.

if possible can some people just throw some offers.

I'd say about £160-180 since the processor is okay, yet the motherboard isn't that upgradable anymore because it is socket 754, which means that processor is also a 754, and so an older core, but the 512mb of 3200 speed RAM is worth having.

The 13GB drive is a bit small though and most people wouldn't keep that, as is the cd drive being just cd.

I hope this is a worthy amount, but i honestly don't think you'd get much for it, but for someone who wants a bare PC, they might shell out more since they'd use it as is.

The 3500+ processor for instance the shops is around £150 but thats for a new Venice core, and not knowing how long you've had that computer for might degeerate the price a bit more.

How long have you had it?

Kage said:
I'd say about £160-180 since the processor is okay, yet the motherboard isn't that upgradable anymore because it is socket 754, which means that processor is also a 754, and so an older core,

actually kage im almost 100% certain they dont make amd 64 3500+ skt 754, its probably a 939

Hmm....ye to tell the truth i remember something about that... so that means the motherboard has to be 939 too then? That makes it better at least!

oops srry typo its a 3400 and its only been used for a couple of weeks. it never been overclocked. but it still has some agp or pci slots open.

im just looking to maybe sell it soon because i need a new case and mobo. if u guys want ill even include a mid tower. its made by compaq and it has lots of vents and fans. i just have lots of spare parts laying around. i also got a sound blaster sound card dont know wat model because it came out of my sisters pc.

ah... I guess its not a bad PC, and like I said, it'd be alot of use in someones house for even every day use if they didnt want to upgrade much, though you probably wouldn't want to for a while if you could upgrade vid card.

ok ill try and see if my sister will be willing to sell it. and i also will consider parting it out. i have a 17in crt monitor too. a mini tower and two power supplies. and some ram.

Feircepc said:
ok ill try and see if my sister will be willing to sell it. and i also will consider parting it out. i have a 17in crt monitor too. a mini tower and two power supplies. and some ram.

I tried to pm but it said your inbox was full, i would be interested in a psu and some ram, send me a pm when you can.

Back
Top Bottom