The Internet

Xinam said:
Can you watch Premiership football on MSN? No. There are issues with broadcast rights and other tecnicalities that need to be resolved for it to be an fully integrated services, IMHO anyway. To put it another way, when all you have to do is sit in front of one screen to be able to do everything you want to is full integration.

I think 'they' need to decide if television is coming to the Internet, or if the Internet is coming to television.

Television has come to the internet - and Internet has come to the television. And I doubt it will be long until all of those things are on one screen. In fact - with WinTV my Computer does that! Everything I want; the internet, right programs, and Television - thats all I need!

[QUOTE-David Lindon] Great points Lord Kalthon [/QUOTE]

Lol! Thanks - I especially like the bits with Microsoft!

I hate this topic because he seems to want to get somewhere he isn't :p

The internet is a worthy thing, and even though some changes could happen here and there, its great, but it'd only be with the way the information is got to, not the internet itself!
Lord Kalthorn, you proved some excellent facts :D

Xinam why have you come back just to stir trouble?
But what I have come to say is how pathetically ironic that the website is using the one thing that they want to get rid of (or called shit in their case) to try and express their purposes
If it is indeed that the internet is nothingless, then what would that make them? Exploiters? Naïve people? Or people like you Xinam? If they were correct, which is highly doubtful, then that website would not even be worth anything, just another pile of shit, as they would describe it, possibly, and likely, even lower than that.
You, not to mention they, have no case, you have no strong hard proof besides certain opinions, which in a case of such size would be absolutely invalid, it won't even be accepted let alone included! It is pitiable and naïve, poor and shameful

i guess dyserq, Xinam is beliving part of the internet "un-trustful" sites with false information, when he should be looking at ones with vaulable information :p

Back
Top Bottom