Lan Parties

MarxSoccer said:
Here's one I went to :p

135lanparty4wa.jpg
Noice... of course, it wouldn't count as a lan party because I don't see anyone playing the same games, if any game at all... just a bunch of comps... lol... what'd you do, get that off google? lol... :D

MarxSoccer said:
Here's one I went to :p

135lanparty4wa.jpg

HOLY SH*T! How many you were?

I tried mine, but my dumb router couldn't see us proprely. I'll have a look to it later...cuz my stupid P4 mobo died

yeah I get together with my little group of isolated friends :D every once in a while and we have lan party's... I must say they are AWESOME... pizza, soda, games(not to mention the look on my one idiotic friends face after i have fragged him for the tenth time in a row).
You don't have to have too many people to have a lan party i usually have 8-10 at the ones i go to and they are great.

that lan party sure does look great!!! i have been to a few where theres been bout 30 odd people there!!! it great fun!!

Haha, I guess they're taking a break? No idea where I got it, I've had it saved for suote some time haha!

Anyways, My friend's basement just got "finished" so me him and usually about 4, 5, or 6 others go over there, we usually play Socom (PS2) But lately we have played alot of CS and such. It's pretty awesome, we got a huge roll of that paper like stuff, and rolled it along a wall, so the 3 of us, me him and another who have projectors can use those :p

jac006 said:
I want to go to one sooooooo bad. Seriously... my skills in CS:S are awesome... I just have no where to go! I couldn't host one, and I couldn't make it to newegg's lan party... I heard that they are awesome though, lan parties. So much fun. 10 hours of gaming and pizza and fun... *sigh*

dude, 10 hours? The last time had a lan party it was about 36 hours. :D It was awesome, though I think that 24h is enough, coz u start to run out of good games if u play too long.

But yeah, they are nice once in a while. We have 1 bigger one every year (though that ain't too big, something like 20 guys) and then we sometimes have this "invites only" lan party, where me and my friend just ask our friends to come to. In the bigger one someone always know someone else since most of us are from the same small town. But last time there were 2 guys I have never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom