Top 3 Fav Teachers

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Personnely what makes a good teacher to me is someone who knows how to deal with the kids. Someone who knows when to give slackk and when to hold poeple on a tight line. My top three are
Mrs. Hill. She was a lit teacher and at the bottom of my top 3 list.
Mrs. Folse who I have ATM. She is fairly yougn, and I got her for two periods Entuerpship. She doesn't always hold us to the book. I mean examplle today I had nothing better to do. Any other teacher wouuld of said go sit down and sleep somthing. Instead we had a leanthgy dicussion well I helped her grade papers first we started off with investment (which was semi-related) then we went onto talk about the 6th harry potter book. One thing about her is she holds no favorties. Unless she don't like you she'll treat you the same.
Mrs. Private she is a case manger of mine. I have a IEP which stats I need to visit her once a week to dicusse grades and things along those lines. She does have favotires but I don't mind since I think she likes me some what more but she again knows ho to teach and keep the class in line when need me. Normally you find teachers that are extermely stirct, or terriable teachers, or extermely laxed. WHo are your top three overall fav teachers?

In high school, the teacher that stood out the MOST is an instructor named "Mr. Maenner". Pronounced, "Mae-ner". He tought Algebra 3 and was so motivated. You ever see some of those infomercials on TV how the guy talking is all pumped up about the product? Well, this guy is like that. He encourages everyone in the class and made it so fun. I will never forget him.

At the college level, no one in particular really stand out,,,,yet. I am very particular as to who I say is my 3 favorite instructor. In my whole life, only one teacher truly deserves that "favorite" category and that is the math teacher I mentioned above.

Mr. Capellii, he was the loudest teacher I ever had. He was one of my collab teachers in 10th grade and 11th grade.

He was the football coach and he was LOUD and MOTIVATED to teaching us. He would pull us out of 1st period to teach us his own lesson for History.

BobTheLOL said:
Mr. Capellii, he was the loudest teacher I ever had. He was one of my collab teachers in 10th grade and 11th grade.

He was the football coach and he was LOUD and MOTIVATED to teaching us. He would pull us out of 1st period to teach us his own lesson for History.

Reminds me of Mrs/ Iammatteo, and Italian Math teacher. Gosh, sge's loud, but useful

wut? Pulling you out of the first period for History?!?!?!? :confused:

Mrs. Schmalz (Chemistry) - She doesn't believe in homework, so it's all tests and classwork, which is relatively easy.

Mr. Torp (World Literature 1) - He's awesome. Just as long as you do your homework, he's great. He's so eccentric and laid back. I love him.

Mr. Ellington a.k.a. "Coach" (Geometry) - He's cool. He's not extremely strict or anything. He's also the Boys Varsity Water Polo coach and the Boys Junior Varsity Swimming coach.

Master Shin, Master Bong, and Master Quan. Took tae kwon do for 8 years and these men helped me learn to think fast, act with precision and accuracy, finish battles that you start, use powers only for self-defense, and never never to misue them. I'm not kidding either....

lhuser said:
Reminds me of Mrs/ Iammatteo, and Italian Math teacher. Gosh, sge's loud, but useful

wut? Pulling you out of the first period for History?!?!?!? :confused:

First period was history with our idiot teacher who did not know how to teach so he would pull us out and teach us the same lesson she was teaching in one period. While it took her like a week. The first week of school she like twisted her ankle and was out of school for like 2-4 months!

Back
Top Bottom