Lan Parties

I want to go to one sooooooo bad. Seriously... my skills in CS:S are awesome... I just have no where to go! I couldn't host one, and I couldn't make it to newegg's lan party... I heard that they are awesome though, lan parties. So much fun. 10 hours of gaming and pizza and fun... *sigh*

ehh never been to one ... my school has a after school computer club .. dont no what age u have to b though but when i get in i will deffently suggest it

I went to a afterschool computer deal once. My god I felt out of place. Not because the poeple were techy as shit or anything. Because they were like not the kind of poeple I tend to hang out with. IDK I bet in my group of friends i'm the smartest computer wise.

Yeah, same, at school, everyone think's I'm some hacker, comp genius and whenever they have problems with comps, they always come to me...evem the IT once sent me an email about a server issue... lol... it was hilarious. One time I sent an email to the whole and they all freaked out... though I sent some virus that would shut down the server or something (I didn't, I just hello) and I got a call from the Headmaster and the deans and the like but after I proved there was nothing that I did that was wrong, they let me go with a warning to never do it again, because it scared everyone and was wasting space in the servers... lol... it was hilarious... I was a legend for weeks. :D

Use to goto one back in 8th grade alot, one of my friends hosted one every other week nothing special just a few freinds in his basement lol

jac006 said:
I want to go to one sooooooo bad. Seriously... my skills in CS:S are awesome... I just have no where to go! I couldn't host one, and I couldn't make it to newegg's lan party... I heard that they are awesome though, lan parties. So much fun. 10 hours of gaming and pizza and fun... *sigh*

Just make sure you don't meet up with FPS Doug and Uber Pro Jeremy or they will "own all noobs" as they would say. "Boom!!! Headshot!"

We had a LAN Party on campus when I went to junior college. It was actually in a computer lab, but we had the door closed so it was exlusive to the computer club. I think it was Unreal Tournament we were playing at the time. Old school...

Here's one I went to :p

135lanparty4wa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom