Gmail HDD

I agree. Frankly if google came to me and explained the situation to me i'd be like well take down those two accounts give me time to back up the data.

if i made software in the middle of the eula i would put
X.) by clicking i accept you entitle Gary Chivers to the deeds to you house and all your possions

Lol you know what. If I ever did make a program. I would put some really bullshit line deep insid ethe text like Your gayer then me, or By clicking accept you bind yourself to be my sex slave.

Nik00117 said:
Lol you know what. If I ever did make a program. I would put some really bullshit line deep insid ethe text like Your gayer then me, or By clicking accept you bind yourself to be my sex slave.

WTF??? :confused:

David Lindon said:
I thought they offered unlimited?

Well ... if your just storing normal emails it is virtually unlimited but files and pictures take up abit of space

I agree lol ... sounded complete random to me, all gibberish
By the way, i've heard of this on filehippo.com and it seems that lots of people like it so i might try it out

i dont kno if this was mentioned but is it possible to load off of it. say i loaded a game to it, could i play off of gmail? and i have 50 invites still if anyone needs the hook up. arrizx@gmail.com email me and ill give one to you.
EDIT- i just noticed i got 50 so now i have 100....

Back
Top Bottom