ATI tray tools errors

d rob1031

Solid State Member
I've installed ATI tray tools and everytime I try to start it I get an error saying "can not find ATI video board". Anyone have a similar problem? I've uninstalled/reinstalled everything, even tried using the omega drivers but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Hmm. By any chance do you have an onboard video card on your motherboard that might be running instead?

Go into Bios (del at bootup) and check for me that the onboard video is indeed disabled and then try installing drivers.

I hope this helps :)

Hmm, video and games work though right?

In this case, you might find if its that little extra program, like the utility that comes with the drivers, that didn't used to work on mine either but didnt affect anything.
It actually needs a windows utility, but i'm not sure if thats the error message it came up with.

Everything runs great. BF2 runs at high settings 16x12 6xAA 16xAF... the works, runs like a dream on everything. Just wish i could get this util to work.

It doesn't do anything much to tell the truth...nothing at all to be honest. It just leaves an icon in the taskbar to change settings quicker, yet it doesn't take that much more effort to just go into the control panel.

If you really want it though, it says you need the Microsoft .NET Framework, and this can be downloaded from Windows Update.

This is if you are talking about the Catalyst Control Centre which I think you are, since your video drivers seem to be working perfectly fine :)

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom