Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob the Lol is right, millions of people in peril, & some of you lot spend the time arguing about petty things, get things in perspective, you sound like kids in a playground, this topic has to continue at least until this huge crisis is over, or I might have locked the thread

BEHAVE!

neochivers said:
how com you n america get all the cool tornadoes
Words fail me!!!! what a stupid, stupid remark to make, I thought you were one of the good guys, Gary, I now pronounce you the biggest idiot on CF.

Note to other prescibers to this forum, what's the verdict, what should be done with neo?, I leave it in your hands, which is the equivalent to the Romans throwing people to the lions [he'll no doubt say that was only a joke], THAT IS NO EXCUSE!

TRDCorolla said:
Nothing exciting EVER happens here in southern california (natural disaster wise-except for a few small trembles). I don't think we ever had a hurricane here in the history of the state. Dullsville. I would love to be in one just to experience it.
Are you competing with neo?, see his post, "Tornados in N America"
etc, & my restrained response, yes, that was restrained;- as the Hulk used to say, "You won't like it when I get angry"

NO flippant reply, TRD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom