Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
o great if i only knew about the gas thing earlier. i live in nj is the storm suppose to be bad in the tri state area?

nj?tri state? well what ever i just hope you ride the storm well if you dont make it i will have a RIP thread for you .. best whiches
Gary Chivers (yep thats my real name)

We dont get most of our gas from out own refineries man, The stuff we get here we sell to other people for high dollar. We get the 3rd world country gasoline.

And a 250 man? Try those 5+ ton condos on the beach.

lhuser said:
Wthere major or not, if I ever get in there, I won't even budge...You have to try to budge a 250 pounds man....
Are you kidding?, perhaps you are!, if a force 4 can pick up cattle & kill them, [one of that strength has done] you wouldn't stand a chance, little fella!

Shoot, It Dennis flipped my old hatchback, Got me a few thousand dollars from it instead of sending it to the junkyard. That was only a 2

*Sings* It's raining, It's pooring, This old man wants to be snoring, The kids are up, And wind is here, and I want to pull out all of my hair.

Yes, It picked it up and dumped it across my yard against my privacy fence. That would have been something scary to watch, don't you agree?

man i wouldve had to change myself multiple times...could u tell me what the situations is outside right at this moment...sorry for my annoyance its just that i live in Australia and so never have really heard much about cyclones...and besides this is a history breaker after all....

Nothing exciting EVER happens here in southern california (natural disaster wise-except for a few small trembles). I don't think we ever had a hurricane here in the history of the state. Dullsville. I would love to be in one just to experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom