Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually over me right now, And Im not seeing anything but a little mist and a cool breeze *shrug* maybe its not what its hyped up to be

Paradox said:
Its actually over me right now, And Im not seeing anything but a little mist and a cool breeze *shrug* maybe its not what its hyped up to be

Is that right?!

The Storm is still 150 Miles South of the Mouth of the Mississippi. How can it be over you? You live on one of those Oil Rigs?

What your encountering are probly feeder bands off the storms northern front.

AmericanSensei said:
Is that right?!

The Storm is still 150 Miles South of the Mouth of the Mississippi. How can it be over you? You live on one of those Oil Rigs?

What your encountering are probly feeder bands off the storms northern front.

No, The storm intself is above land.

The eye is not on land, It will make land later tonight.

If you were half as smart as you are trying to look you would know that the eye itself is not the storm. The eye is the centermost point that meteorologists use to pinpoint the location of a hurricane. While the eye is not on land, The storm can be, It is simple common sense.

The eyewall is the strongest part of the storm, The eye is the calmest part of the storm. The eyewall and eye are not going to cross my path, I am in the path of the forward right quadrant of Katrina.

If you would like proof that this storm is "on land" Please direct your browser to this Webpage. It is not a live feed, But it is a picture of Pensacola Beach. I do not know of the interval at which it refreshes but I would guess frequant, as that is a picture shown a few minutes ago on television.

http://www.weartv.com/home/beachcameraLG.shtml

And also, Look at http://www.cnn.com/ It shows you right there the storm is indeed on land

Please think before you speak

Paradox said:
If you were half as smart as you are trying to look you would know that the eye itself is not the storm. The eye is the centermost point that meteorologists use to pinpoint the location of a hurricane. While the eye is not on land, The storm can be, It is simple common sense. Please think before you speak

Sorry, Do not pass go and move onto 3'rd grade. The demeanor in which you speak is that of a 2nd grader, which you've proven you can't seem to make pass. Next time stop for a second, and think that I might of misunderstood what you were saying, and prompt me to apology, but rather you chose the other path, and I'm not surprised.

/rant off, but feel free to continue, maybe others will see a point in continuing an argument with you.

neochivers said:
HOLY SHI*! just watchin the ITV news here and i can see now just how big and major this is ..... i just thought this was on of the many insignifcent of hurricanes in USA every year but this is big

Wthere major or not, if I ever get in there, I won't even budge...You have to try to budge a 250 pounds man....

...thats alot of man :D lol i wish i was that heavy...it would be good for football...as long as it was all muscle!! :D ive never been in a hurricane of tornado but i've heard alot aBout them and a tornado has hit a house less than a mile away from me...but never mine

go get ur gas tonite. THEY HAVE EVACUATED ALL REFINERIES IN THE GULF COAST. this means we loose 100,000,000(thats a hundred million) barrels per day. Expect prices to soar tomarow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom