FS: Abit

the deceived

In Runtime
FS: Abit AN8 Ultra nForce4

I literally bought this Abit AN8 Ultra nForce4 motherboard last week from www.overclockers.co.uk, and realised that I didn't want it. It is fully boxed, and has never been opened. Here a list of the full specs:

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/uk/mot...L_NAME=AN8+Ultra&fMTYPE=Socket+939&DEFTITLE=Y

Originally I bought it for £90, but I'm willing to sell it for £75 if anyone is interested. Also, if you buy it from me for £75, I am also willing to sell my Liyama 19" CRT monitor for £45 (which is in fully working order, and comes with the power cable and PC connector cable). I recently just advertised this on this forum, so take a look at that advert for the full spec list of the monitor.

I can do one better and sell you the monitor for £10 if you can exchange a DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR for my Abit motherboard. AND if you can get it to me for Friday, I will give you the CRT monitor for FREE!

PM or leave offers on this thread! UK bidders only please!

Yup it is! I wish I could keep it, but I really need an SLi motherboard as soon as possible which is why I am selling for a cheap price with the CRT monitor!

Please, if anyone is slightly interested, just PM me and I'm sure we can work out a deal!

Thanks!

Bump.

Please, I am desperate to sell this motherboard! I really need to get an SLi motherboard as soon as possible!! I am also willing to exchange my Abit AN8 Ultra for a Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI and some extra money/my Liyama 19" CRT monitor!

Please, just even if your slightly interested, just PM me and I'm sure we can work out a deal!

Space_Coyote said:
If it's a week old and unopened won't they let you return it where u bought it?

Hey Chris :) Yeah, I just read their return policy, and well they won;t give me the money back for 30 days but I've found a friend who will lend me it :)

So thanks for any interest shown, but the item is not for sale anymore!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom