Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it like what it is like in the movies? just wondering you dont have to answer but where do you live?

What its like in the movies? I didnt know theres any movies about hurricanes.. What do you mean?

And do you mean is it like twister? No, tornadoes are different that a hurricane, A hurricane carries a large number of tornadoes with it though. And I live right on the gulf coast, about 50 miles inland

neochivers said:
is it like what it is like in the movies? just wondering you dont have to answer but where do you live?

I said Kristina because it was the name of the song I was listening to, and what movies? Like twister?

All hurricanes do is kill people and destroy millions of dollars worth of property, there's nothing "cool" about it.

HOLY SHI*! just watchin the ITV news here and i can see now just how big and major this is ..... i just thought this was on of the many insignifcent of hurricanes in USA every year but this is big

I believe that the "weatherbug" has several cameras in the area, But I wouldnt know

I will try and video tape it If I can find my camera and upload some mpegs for you, But I have no idea where it is.

ok thanks and dont bother spending meby the last hours of your life searching for a site ... i beleive it is to hit at 2pm tomorrow just 17hrs 20 mins to go .... if you dont have a underground bomb shelter i would suggest u go build one soon

he said hes looking for his video camera, so he can video​
tape it and upload it to his computer....at least thats how i inturpreted it​
and i hope you get thru it okay Paradox​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom