See ya, leaving cf town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Liberator said:
She's never posted in the general hardware place, she didn't know anything about computers, and even if one doesn't know, they usually make topics asking questions and learning, but she didn't do that. She never asked questions about computers, and never helped anyone with their computer problems. She may have been a "asset" to you guys that somehow enjoyed her company one way or another, but to me, she did nothing to benefit this forum as a computer forum.

She brought life to the place, but I think you're right on the whole.

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? Stop flaming the poor girl, let her friends say her good byes, And Let her go in peace.

Why do you have to act like insolent children over a simple farewell thread?

Paradox with all due respect you've been here less than a day and you're telling us to stop 'flaming this poor girl'? Did you even speak to her once?
Na, so leave off.

Lol, You sure are primative arent you? A "new" arival comes and joins in the discussion, Disagrees with the current events, So what happens? You lash out at him.

As a matter of fact, "Geek Gal" as you call her is a good friend of mine. So I would appreciate it if you would mature a tad before you address me further.

If you dont mind, I will be leaving this thread before I get caught up in a crude and mindless arguement. Good day, Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom