See ya, leaving cf town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,

Yeah I know, I was just wondering if anyone had made one aleady. And I was tired (and thus feeling lazy)

Ta,

Si

tell us who pis*ed her off and me and the lads will personaly hunt them down and beat them to a bloaddy pulp

Well, I don't know the history to it, but I def agree that it's a huge shame that a girl who understands computers and their related bits, (rare), has left the forum.

Esp if she was the only one here. :(

I might as well say.
I'm afraid she thinks she doesn't know enough to be on these forums, and so would rather not be on here than for people to make a joke of her.

But I think she made a great asset...

she may not no as much about comps as u gru guys but she has more life experences than all of us put together

I don't see why this matters at all. I mean I never had any conflicts with her, but I'm just saying, the board won't be ANY different without her. She never really added anything. I mean seriously, to think the site will undergo huge changes because she left is ridiculous. If people want to leave, let them leave.

She's never posted in the general hardware place, she didn't know anything about computers, and even if one doesn't know, they usually make topics asking questions and learning, but she didn't do that. She never asked questions about computers, and never helped anyone with their computer problems. She may have been a "asset" to you guys that somehow enjoyed her company one way or another, but to me, she did nothing to benefit this forum as a computer forum.

Oh, bother, another regular gone. Cya GG, I think she'll snap out of it and come back

hate to break it to you guys, but loads of people dont know much about computers, I know some stuff, but dont often post in other forums than the social lounge, most of my posts were achieved there. There is no rule about where you can post, just the contents of these posts.

However, I do agree that evanescanse sucks (how on earth do you spell that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom