download one movie DSL account removed?

look, in the US, they sell guns in a goddam SUPERMARKET, good for them too, here even the police dont have guns, they really should.

I think its about £1000 fine per illigal MP3 here. But Shaun of the Dead is a great film, V funny, it was on a low budget, so Universal may be more protective about it. Dont steal films, they cost a hell of a lot more to make than MP3's.

onimusha is 1/2 right, its OK to have P2P programs, as long as you dont download/share anything its OK. If you download, its most definately not OK

well here in belfast you cant turn a corner with out beeing floored and searched by a full armed army squad

P2P programs are legal but downloading/uploading copywrited stuff is illegal .... so for example if you and your band wrote and recorded a song you could upload it to publlisise it

lol, im lucky im in Canada, because their isnt any laws about downloading music right now

there are no laws restricting downloading music/movies and what not here in canada. so ill just take that letter and shove it in their anus. do you know how many bell users download movies/music, like almost EVERY bell user does.

I think this universal studios just got lucky and cought my ip as well as a group of other peoples ips. i dont see this every happening again.

probably one guy working at that universal studios and i downloaded this movie from him, just bad luck for me. i know for sure this is never going to happen again so i dont really care about what these univeral Aholes say. THey can take their letter and SHOVE it up their ASSES or I will do it for them.

onimusha said:
daemon i called myself an idiot. it was a joke. you dont have to insult me by calling me names. what did i do to you.

Well I didn't mean to offend u, but really, it's quite silly crying here about them being unfair to u when u have downloaded movies for free from the internet. It doesn't matter if every ppl in the whole world would donwload stuff, it still doesn't make it right for u to download copyrighted movies etc.

When you use Bittorrents, you must be weary. The MPAA watches closely. I had to mask my DNS and Gateway via a remote server just to DL Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. There are ways around it, but it is NOT easy. The MPAA enforces things with strict punishments. Be careful. I do not endorse DLing Torrents or pirating ANYTHING illegally, but let us all face the facts, many of us do it.

Back
Top Bottom