the pain ray

Freaky...They used sound guns in the first gulf war. It made the enemies intestines vibrate. You can guess what happens next

i've heard about that b4...don't know were and wasn't sure it was lyable...but wow...thats gonna be awesome...as long as im not a person its being used on :D

I can believe that. Military's always have something up their sleeves. Things we can only imagine, they have. Did you know that teleportation exist and light speed is possible now? The coming age of Star Trek is a reality.

I've heard of it before too ... (haha howstuffworks ...), quite scary ... manipulating and fooling human senses ... thats whats crazy
I wonder what they will think of next ... yep teleportation exists ... atleast teleporting light is ... not sure about travelling at light speed though
The beta testers of the pain ray said it was like a hot iron burning on all your skin ... OUCH !!!

for the lightspeed one, I saw it on the cover of Times magazine back in the 90's at a public library. It said that light travel was possible and the molecules that make it is there, but very expensive. Plus, we don't have inertia dampening and the hull plating for such speed. Imagine going light speed and your body getting splattered all over the shuttle or when you stop all of a sudden, the same things happen. Not feasible yet, but possible.

I've heard of that pain ray before just didn't know that they mounted it onto a plane. Though since it was the air force it was not so hard to gues that mounting it to a plane was the next step. And about traveling at the speed of light is possible, but now the technology ain't enough advanced to do this. Getting to the speed is possible in theory, but there would be way too much g-forces for any human to survive. And it's so expensive. As long as I can remember they would use anti-matter as the power source. It's the best possible power source, but it costs like a few thousand dollars to keep a normal light (like the ones u have in ur roof) on for 1 second. Or something like that, I'm not sure :D

I've read about that. It uses Microwave technology. It's gonna be great for Police when it comes to Riot Control.

teleportation has been possible for a awhile now but it can only be done with light over a very very short distance

light speed on the other hand is one of those things that you can say is possble but will basically be never done. Like travelling to the end of the universe etc.

cantona said:
teleportation has been possible for a awhile now but it can only be done with light over a very very short distance

light speed on the other hand is one of those things that you can say is possble but will basically be never done. Like travelling to the end of the universe etc.

.U do u say that light speed will be never done? Like I said, they have the technology to generate enough energy to do it. It's just damn expensive. And I mentioned g-forces in my last post, but actually when u leave the atmosphere there is no g-forces anymore. Also no friction so the spaceshuttle (or whatever they want to travel so fast with) doesn't overheat, start to burn and disintegrate.

And I'm not saying we reach the speed of light in 2 weeks, but look at the technology of 1944. That's WW2, and 60 years ago. Then what were the planes capable of flying? Maybe something like 100 meters per second? And now? Nasa has exeeded mach 10 (3800 meters per second), though this was done by an UAV, so really no problems with the g-forces. And modern figters can go past mach 2, and also there have been rumours of secret military aircrafts that can go more than mach 6, these being spyplanes with a human pilot onboard. If u are interested google for "project aurora" or things like that.

Back
Top Bottom