CF a real place? What do you think it would look like?

lol
I reckon it'd be a large (abandoned) factory floor, loads of computers set up on old (creaking) tables with loads of wires all over the floor. It'd be quite dark (you can use the light from the computer screen). David would be prowling the corridors, looking out for wrongdooers. If one was caught, he'd yell "ahhha", whip you outta your chair and fling you straight outta the front door. Everyone would look up, tut, and turn back the their work. Thats what I think it'd be like, what I want it to be like is something completely different :)

I like GG's idea of David being on a large chair and swinging around, what they do in all the films :p

David would have a massive, black leather swivel chair, and his office would have oak-panelled walls.

There would be an open-plan office (David's is separate, with the mods in offices just off of his in the corridor) where we would be, there would be loads of brand new tables with top-end rigs on each one.

We'd all have such a nice time! And David could make us a giant cake!

Yes geek_gal that sounds like a cool place. Especialy with some big plasma screens for entertainment!

In real life, in my office, I have a large leather swivle chair and an antique darkwood desk with a leather inlay with an old fasioned lamp and painting with an old fasioned frame!

...hmm...it would be very large...and the doors would be big...and all the mods and david would be Huge in size and strength, so they can beat the crap outta all the spammers and such. then we would have a little room to put all the ppl that are banned :D

First, I'd scale the enemy wall and take out all the mods.
Maurice would be smoking a cigar talking to Setishock as I jump down knocking out Setishock and throwing Maurice out the window.

I'd bust into David's office he just start laughing and pull out a sword and I as well would pull out mine. David and I would start to having a sword fight he cut open my arm and I would drop my sword and pull out my mp5 and start firing and yelling like Arnold, AHHH!!!

The bullets hitting David as he falls and starts laughing like the predator and begins to beep I'd start running for the window just as David explodes I land on the ground.

Good show David..

:) lol That's how I imagine it

Don't worry David your a good guy not making any sort of threats lol

Will said:
This is kinda like the chappelles show sketch about if the internet was a place... very funny!

Ive never even heard of that sketch show? What country is it on tv?
I came up with it on my own!, yeah I no I need a life apart from CF and the net/computer, o well :rolleyes::D

Computergen said:
I think your goin a little too far hehe...its a forum...
Its called use'n ‘make belive'
geek_gal said:
Ok this is going to be a bit of fun thread:D

David Lindon said:
Yes geek_gal that sounds like a cool place. Especialy with some big plasma screens for entertainment!

In real life, in my office, I have a large leather swivle chair and an antique darkwood desk with a leather inlay with an old fasioned lamp and painting with an old fasioned frame!

Well i was close about the large leather swivle chair :p...
I take it you like antiques david?

BobTheLOL said:
First, I'd scale the enemy wall and take out all the mods.
Maurice would be smoking a cigar talking to Setishock as I jump down knocking out Setishock and throwing Maurice out the window.

I'd bust into David's office he just start laughing and pull out a sword and I as well would pull out mine. David and I would start to having a sword fight he cut open my arm and I would drop my sword and pull out my mp5 and start firing and yelling like Arnold, AHHH!!!

The bullets hitting David as he falls and starts laughing like the predator and begins to beep I'd start running for the window just as David explodes I land on the ground.

Good show David..

:) lol That's how I imagine it

Don't worry David your a good guy not making any sort of threats lol

Seti says> I was in the US Navy Seals. You would be crawling away in indescribable pain.

Back
Top Bottom