Damn girls

18 years old is quite young. Trust me, there will be other opportunities. If it's not working about between the two girls you mentioned, especially if you try quite a few times already, it wasn't meant to be.

You'll meet others in school, work, or just by coincidence somewhere. Future looks bright...

?
Yes Hilarious, 2 girls in 18 years... about as funny as a kick in the head.
What you just said in that post is really narrow minded and just... stupid.

Well people are entitled into their own opnions. I didn't date 2 girls during 18 years. Over 18 years these 2 girls were the most serious.

I lost them both now.

geek_gal said:
Nicely said SirVal ! :)

YOU CANT 'CURE' DEPRESSION **** A$$! :mad:

{sorry bob for make'n the thread get bumped and totally off topic}

I'm seriously beginning to hate you, not only do you take up the space of 3 posts by making useless spaces and insanely immature emotions, but you get mad at someone that wants to cheer the guy up.

It IS possible to cure depression, it's called moving on with your life and pushing that into the past. You might not forget it, but if you actually think you can never cure depression, then the world would be dead. That site may not help, because in my opinion it was pretty pointless, and maybe in your horrible opinion as well, but that doesn't mean that it won't help bob.

And seriously, do you like to bash your head onto the enter button or something? Just stop, you're not special, and your special need of taking up space is just immature.

Back
Top Bottom