windows xp or mac os

Well, OS X is more stable, has a better-looking graphical interface (argubably), is more modern/recent (assuming you get Tiger), but it doesn't have the programs XP has, and if you're not used to it, you're gonna have to.

Plus, Macs are damn expensive; i wouldn't buy one.

It would be a lot easier for you to get Windows XP because there are so many software made for it and support too. Networking is easier as well because most people use window based machines. Then skin it to a Mac, hehe.

Yeah, those are the good points. Of course, it's rather sad, with OS X being the better OS but not having the application support and large section of the market.

linux is good, xp i think is definitly more user/noob friendly, especially during installing it. but really anyone with half a mind and can follow instructions shud be able to do it. linux sometimes/ocasionally has problems playing games. so if ur a gamer id go windows.

Linux is getting more easy to install actually ... that is if you exclude the partitioning part if you want to dual boot it
But i would get Windows XP, seeing as though it is the default OS for many programs that you buy and download, it has much more support and more widely used
I personally wouldn't go for Mac OS ... i've used it at school, i'm not particularely fond of it, although it is more stable, i find it harder to manouver (sp?) around ...

Back
Top Bottom