Will this ram work with this MB?

entralinks

Baseband Member
hey i know this is nothing to do with the subject
but TRDCorolla.. do Toyota Racing Development seriously do Corollas?

MarxSoccer said:
Why else would that be part of his name?
lol good point..
but the TRD3000 (Toyota Supra Racified) looks good.. i don't know how and why they'd want to do it to a Corolla...?
Tom's Castrol Corolla Rally Car... is the only sucessful racing corolla i've actually encountered...TRD tuning Corollas.. don't make sense

Yeah, TRD has a whole line of high performance parts for the 03-04 Toyota Corolla's. The "S" series is most popular here in socal. THe XRS is way tooooo much for it's performance standard. No way I would buy one. A "S" model Corolla with TRD equipped parts can gain as much as 50+ horsepower. That is all stock using approved TRD components so it's all legal. 50 state legal and guarantee to pass emissions.

Some people add on aftermarket headers and aqua mist injection to go with the supercharger, but that voids the warranty. But you are guarantee to gain some serious kick ass horsepower. I think it's more than 20 hp gain with some sort of af controller too. You don't want to lean out the cat convertor due to the CAI and supercharger combo. That's where the methanol injection comes in to cool the air charge.

Trust me though, I drive my car supercharged and it is fast. I can peel out easily at anytime under any road conditions. It's got so much torque added to it. Low end and high end speed is incredible. You will defintely notice a huge difference in power across the RPMs. I've got a complete exhaust (well, missing the header). The Magnaflow CARB approved performance cats are a big improvement along with a custom exhaust system. I have the K&N filter in there now, but i really want the CAI. With the CAI, you have problems as mentioned above unless you do all that stuff I mentioned. It's real fun.

Go to 9thgencorolla.com and check it out. I'm on there too. There are some seriously tricked out Corollas on there that can pretty smoke the competion.

Back
Top Bottom