Spyware that wont go away

Jorfee

Baseband Member
everytime i boot up my comp and scan I get like 8 or 9 diff kinds of spyware that totals about 60-70 files...I get rid of them but they keep comin back. adaware doesnt even pick up on it but spybot does...How can I keep these from comin back? I look in my processes and doesnt look like anything out of the ordinary...I had a java based virus but got rid of that.

Try sunbelt's counterspy removal if that doesn't help you might want to try searching for removal instructions on how to remove that certain spyware which might include removing the spywares registery keys.

I would think spybot would remove the registry keys for me. i'll try that other program...free i hope

Only caught 2 cookies...idk why spybot gets everything else...

EDIT: yup...right after scanning using that counterspy...i ran spybot and it came up with 49 more objects all from like 8-9 companies...and it wont go away

I hate to say but you might have to either fotmat or try searchin those those companies names and looking for instructions on to remove them manually thats the only option left or you could try Microsoft Anti-Spyware beta 1.

I just reformated...no way im doin that again and I can't download antispyware

Back
Top Bottom