America and its downfall

Nik00117 said:
Mental Liberary ANARCHY? Um you do reliease no goverment, no laws, no protection. With a Anarchy gov. I could go up to you and shot you. I coudl then walk away and i'd never be punished. Human Nature always leans for displine, and leadership. Even young children form groups with a leader. Its hamun nature to need a leader, and rules to work porpely. Anarchy sure the idea of no laws, or police force sounds like a wonderful idea. But when youa bout 5 mins thought into it you reliease you can do w/e you want, but that means others can do w/e they want otno you. So your logical behind your statements? I have failed to see them. I'm no converstive, i'm a liberal person gay rights, and all that stuff. However arachy? Not so much. I youngest you may think poeple are good. Which is true. But greed takes over us all. I don't give a crap who you we all have greed. We all want this and that. ANd if their weren't laws in place we'd let it run lose, And we'd loose all sense of a civilized poeple.

The fact that you can't sense sarcasm is just pitiful. And use better spelling and grammar.

i find it better to use sarcasm in speech rather then words as in writen text it is very hard to pick it up, unless you have "(SARCASM)" before your sentence.... (SARCASM) you are very smart Mental Liberator (end of SARCASM)

Well Nik hasn't seen my posts that I did a long time ago that clearly shows that I for one am not an anarchist. Even though the governments are flawed in so many ways it's crazy, but no rules is insane. If everyone had good morals and were able to think for themselves, then a government wouldn't be needed, but since in this world the majority of the world are consumers from the cathode rays or other sources of media, a government is needed to fill them up with what is right and what is wrong. Though not all of their rules are right, anarchy is ignorance.

And cantona, your jokes suck.

I'm sorry Mental. I didn't see the scarsman. I do it a lot but in a chat or a dicussion I leave it out cause its hard to see. And my spelling and grammer suck. Out of all my classes LIt is the worst for me. And no Amorssang what did you want me to tell my teacher?

Back
Top Bottom