download one movie DSL account removed?

you just lucky david is a super cool guy and dosent had you ip over to the peelers

kinda of subject buy why did we creat DVD Burners if we werent ment to copy dvds?

neochivers said:
you just lucky david is a super cool guy and dosent had you ip over to the peelers

kinda of subject buy why did we creat DVD Burners if we werent ment to copy dvds?

To copy stuff like pictures from ur vacation and other things to cds so u can store them and/or give them to ur friends&family.

haha, you think its not illegal? thats like sayin if someone gave you a gun and bullets, and you pointed and pulled the trigger, they are the one who should go to jail.

neochivers said:
yeah both would go to jail cos guns are illegal

what on earth are u talking about? In almost every country u can have a gun (here u need a license even to have a pistol) and in America (where lot's of ppl in here are from) there is no law that says u can't have a hand gun. And correct me if I'm wrong, but u can also have shotguns and automatic rifles without a license or anything like that.

you cant were i live ......... even the ira decomissionded their weapons, suposdiedly

daemon said:
And correct me if I'm wrong, but u can also have shotguns and automatic rifles without a license or anything like that.
You need a license even for a hand gun, but they are not illegal.

This is funny. It's funny how many people take for granted the tracking abilities of companies who don't like losing money.

daemon i called myself an idiot. it was a joke. you dont have to insult me by calling me names. what did i do to you.

look stop pullin bull from thin air .......... if u have a gun here its to rob norhenbank, shoot a shopkeeper because hes a prod , or some other sectairn involvement

Back
Top Bottom