Help!!!internet!!!help!!!!

help.

ugh. this is annoying.

i think i installed something called warez p2p or it screwed my comp i uninstalled it. but now my internet doesnt work.

i can ping sites but i cant get any internet browser up and go on the internet.

now i called the ip, microsoft, and where i bought my computer parts and none can help can anyone else help me?

plez

plez!!!

what should i do?

thanx

Virus scan, adaware scan, etc. If worst comes to worst, maybe a format... but that's last.

Sounds like what happened to me, although the program causing the problem self installed cause I hadn't downloaded any security updates and such.
I went onto msconfig and took off about 20-25 startup items that were stupid internet files and now it works fine, I've run a full system scan and everythings peachy.

ok ill try disale stuff and scans

but i kiinda dont want to format cuz i have two partititons and when it says format.. i dont know which one i am formatting if it will give the name f the partition or windows 1 or 2 ya know?

ummmm ends some processes that look like they shouldnt be there and then see i used to have to end winserv.exe to use my internet.

alright i am ruinning so many scans and every thing i got lots of stuff idk if i got my internet back though yet

still no. i havent done virsu though. but what i think got me was warez p2p. does any one know or could find out what it puts on ur comp and how to get it off?

Back
Top Bottom