bittorrent clients

maanico1

In Runtime
what are some good ones to use besides azureus(cant figuer it out, always a download error), bittorrent.com (using that already), and bitcomet (heard its loaded with spywares and junk)

bitcomet is fine its not loaded with spyware dunno where u heard that i use it and it works fine for me

Bittorrent is the one that is loaded with spyware ... bitcomet is much better ! You should download bitcomet ... although if it were me, i would just avoid any kind of bittorrent at all

Use ABC, you can have multiple torrents in one window, control upload/download speed/how many peers and ect. ect.

It's the best one.

bitcomets pretty cool, i like the intergrated links and browser... its faster than azureus bittorrent

maanico1 said:
what are some good ones to use besides azureus(cant figuer it out, always a download error), bittorrent.com (using that already), and bitcomet (heard its loaded with spywares and junk)

Where did u hear that bitcomet is loaded with spyware? It may have some if u download it from a different website but places like download.com don't put spyware to their files.

Back
Top Bottom