Backstabed

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was riding in the car with 5 boys, David, Michael, Eric, Cory, and Me. Now to explain this story I will explain each person. David is my buddy, I'm well me. Michael Cory brother. Eric is Michael's friend and Cory is a tad bit on the anti-social side. Anyways a few days ago Michael was missing with Cory on the way here. Now then Michael turned into a parking lot and was going put Cory in the trunk of a car. Now David, Michael, And Eric where the ones doing it. I was thinking now making a tab bit fun of them and so on all right but putting him in the trunk of a car? So I was telling the guys not to do it over and over and over and over again. And that it wasn't right. Michael was going drive all the way home like that but it wasn't for me he would of. Instead they drove in circles for a few times and let him out. I was going now Michael that just wasn't right that was stepping across the line. Anyways today Cory ratted on us and I don't blame him. But he was in the right, and he put me as putting him in the trunk. I'm like if it wasn't for me it would of been a lot worst. Michael wouldn't touch me and listens to me cause he knows I'm no scared of him like Eric and David are but if I wasn't there it would of been a lot worse and he is painting me out to be the bad dude, who in actually reality GOT him out of the trunk. Grr I'm not in trouble or anything because Michael, Eric, and David all agreed on the fact that I was the one trying to help him. But the lone fact that he was trying to put me into a position where I could get in trouble for something I didn't do. I don't mind getting in trouble if I did do it. But if I didn't then I'm not going take the punishment. Just really ticks me off that he'd put the one guy who actually stuck his neck out to help him and attempt to get him in trouble.

Yeah, that sux. I'm sorry about you got accused. happens... yeah, CF is a place to vent your anger too, I guess.

Nik00117 said:
I was riding in the car with 5 boys, David, Me, Micheal, Eric, and Cory. Now to explain this story I will explain ech person. David is my budyd, I'm well me. Micheal corys brother. Eric is micheals friend and cory is a tad bit on the anti-social side. Anyways a few days ago Micheal was missing with cory on the way here. Now then micheal turned into a parking lot and was going put cory in the trunk of a car. Now David, Micheal, And Eric where the ones doing it. I was thinking now making a tab bit fun of them and so on alright but putting him in the tunk of a car? So I was telling the guys not to do it over and over and over and over again. And that it wasn;t right. Micheal was going drive all the way home like that but it wasn't for me he would of. Instead they drove in circles for a few times and let him out. I was going now micheal that just wasn't right that was steppign across the line. Anyways todya Cory ratted on us and I don't blame him. But he was in the right, and he put me as putting him in the tunk. I'm like if it wasn't for me it woudl of been a lot worst. Micheal wouldn't touch me and listens to me cause he knows i'm no scared of him like ERic and David are but if I wasn't there it woudl of been a lot worse and he is painting me out to be the bad dude, who in actually reality GOT him out of the trunk. Grr I'm not in trouble or anything because Micheal, Eric, and David all agreed on the fact that I was the one trying to help him. But the lone fact that he was trying to put me into a postion where i could get in trouble for somthing I didn't do. I don't mind getting in trouble if I did do it. But if I didn't then I'm not going take the punishment. Just really ticks me off that he'd put the one guy who actually stuck his neck out to help him and attempt to get him in trouble.

I really couldn't make sense of this story with the bad spelling X_X

wat the feck happend, i dont understand .... did he get blamed for lockin sum guy in the rear end of a car, but he didnt do it?

Thats the basic of the story. Didn't get in trouble got accussed and I would of gotten in trouble if my buddies wouldn't of confessed all three of them said the truth. I got out since I was actually the one who was trying to stop it. Anyways I pretyt much fixed most of the grammer mistakes in that post BTW. Sorry about that.

Nik00117 said:
Thats the basic of the story. Didn't get in trouble got accussed and I would of gotten in trouble if my buddies wouldn't of confessed all three of them said the truth. I got out since I was actually the one who was trying to stop it. Anyways I pretyt much fixed most of the grammer mistakes in that post BTW. Sorry about that.

Cool

Back
Top Bottom