download one movie DSL account removed?

its your guy from castaway, he gets stuck in a terminal for 9months its a good film watch it, you can buy or rent it.... im watchin blade2 now

in reality you are a theif. You saw the movie after you searched and YOU double clicked. As soon as you did that you stole it also.

i used a program thats legal in the eyes of the law. so f the program dont f the downloader.

let me see them try to put me in jail. id like to see that happen. me go to jail for a month. hell ill put the handcuffs on my self and put on prison clothes right now. ill save the cops the trouble and go to the police station right now.

off topic but yeah i saw the terminal it was a good movie, catherine zeta zones was in it.

onimusha said:
i used a program thats legal in the eyes of the law. so f the program dont f the downloader.

Actually u ain't making too much sense. :D as u said the program is legal. But downloading copyrighted stuff is copyright infrigment (sp?) and usually it's a crime. So why on earth do u say "so f the program dont f the downloader" The program didn't do anything bad, u were the one who downloaded the movie, and u knew what u were doing. So really it's your mistake. So don't blame the inventor of emule or the program. It's your bad.

I love this guy... he says that he downloaded the movie... downloading ANY movie is illegal. Whether you sell it or not. You know how much money they lose? Picture this: you are a movie producer... and you spend $40 million bucks on this movie. It's an ok hit in the theaters... but due to freakin downloaders you only hit a gross sale of $20 million. If people didn't download your movie off the internet for free and instead pay for it, you could've had more than $40 million, easily. but because people are idiots and don't like to pay honestly and think that just beacuse over 90% of the population is doing that they should. Ok, so if 98% of the population is killing themselves... what should you do? Follow the majority and go to hell...? If that's your mentality and you do what society does... you 1. have no personality 2. should be sued for you downloading. just resopned to that company with I'm sorry and I'll pay for the movie and do community service work. It's what you deserve. And if you bite back at me with a, "oh you download too." Haha... I'm not stupid. I've never once downloaded anything illegally. I buy all my songs, movies, etc. Get with the picture. peace.

Feircepc said:
if i were u just stop. they are right. you can also be sent to jail for downloading stuff like that. its a law now that u cant download mp3s or music or movies or computer programs that you would have to pay for for free of any website.
i also heard that there are fines up to $200,000 for each movie

i know what a dumbass who would make this post and download illegal stuff and say its legal. god who ever did that was an idiot.

onimusha said:
i know what a dumbass who would make this post and download illegal stuff and say its legal. god who ever did that was an idiot.

yeah, u are an idiot. u just said it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom