download one movie DSL account removed?

onimusha said:
how did they find out what i was downloading. they just detected that one movie. i have million other brand new movies that they did not detect. it is a company that told my isp that i got this movie. so my isp had to send me a email. my isp does not have any monitering system. a company called universal studios some how managed to figure out that i downloaded their movie. so my isp doesnt really care, its just that stupid company. how did they find out. thats the million dollar question, how did that company find out what i was doing. how?

They do find out. U think the hundreds of ppl who got sued for downloading illegal stuff just turned themselves in? And do u connect to emule by a port that u can't change? If so they just see lots of data going through that port and track the data to the emule file.

im just going to use bittorrent from now on and nothing else.

hhmm lets see i got wedding crashers, sin city, ong bak, kung fu hustle, star wars episode 3, fantastic four, mr and mrs smith, war of the worlds, batman begins, dukes of hazard, constantine, land of the dead, the 40 year old virgin, kingdom of heavon.

OR i could have just lied and made up the whole thing, who knows........

wedding crashers such a good movie, just watched it (in the theathres or illegal copy at home, who knows.......) recommend you to see it. i dont usually recommend movies but its very good

I don't think it was funny at all. I don't know, it has good ratings on imdb and other places but I just didn't find it funny nor entertaining.

Talking about shawn of the dead here.
Edit: Damn, pressed the quote instead of edit. :D sorry for double post.

Back
Top Bottom