Mod Chip Thread Locked?!

But you know its far more likely that they want to play burned pirate discs and burned legal discs (because who burns their own dvds. ) And seen as the user did not make it clear that they have legal dvds I can't take that chance which would result in this place being shutdown and me being forced to pay alot of money.

David Lindon said:
But you know its far more likely that they want to play burned pirate discs and burned legal discs (because who burns their own dvds. ) And seen as the user did not make it clear that they have legal dvds I can't take that chance which would result in this place being shutdown and me being forced to pay alot of money.

H-H-H-HEADSHOT

David's right. And anyways, the guys question was answered.

Mental Liberator said:
H-H-H-HEADSHOT

David's right. And anyways, the guys question was answered.
DAVE is always right!!! Get that straight!!!! :) and also would you rather not have a post about mod chips or would you rather not have computer forums

Meh, wouldn't really bother me either way to be honest. Anyway, it's not really that big of a deal, I just get annoyed with stuff like that. I still think it wasn't necessary to lock it, but it's not killing me that it was.

Back
Top Bottom