Business

I'm going into gr10 but I'm taking:
first semester
gr10 band
gr 11 math

second,
Possibly gr12 math
possbly gr11 physics.

yeah I can do this because I was hojmeschooled for a number of yearsbefore I went into the school system.

chris

I have the worst schedule here... you guy's are soooo lucky... I'm gonna die this year...

I think I may be the luckyest concidering I'm only 15 and I may have no classes second semester :p

Chris

I'm in grade 11. my school is semested but i don't know what semester i have this stuff in.

english(college)
math personal finance(college/uni)
acounting(college/uni)
cisco networking(soemthing to do with computers/electronics)
computer programming level 2
computer hardware
tech/structural(of like houses and offices)

the cisco networking is a full year course but all the others are a half year.

i would have Japnese level 2 but they not offering it this year.

Dishdog said:
I'm in grade 11. my school is semested but i don't know what semester i have this stuff in.

english(college)
math personal finance(college/uni)
acounting(college/uni)
cisco networking(soemthing to do with computers/electronics)
computer programming level 2
computer hardware
tech/structural(of like houses and offices)

the cisco networking is a full year course but all the others are a half year.

i would have Japnese level 2 but they not offering it this year.

Omg ... so lucky !
Computers, computers and computers !
I wish that i could get that, my school ain't offering all that ... atleast i don't think so ... you sound like your going to get a career at IT or something like that ;)

I got lucky. I don't think I dislike ONE of my teachers. Every semster I always had that one teacher I could of lived withotu. For 1st period I have Mr. Morrison. Dude is cool, but really dull. 2nd is Mrs. Folse she has never taught banking before so we are pretty much just making up our own lesson plans. 3rd Period I got world history Mr. Boyde or w/e his name is a huge sports fan and likes to compare his students to sports athlents. Also heis really smart at history. Many time I mention a obsurce fact in history and teachers are like yea um thats nice not truly understanding what I had said. 4th period is mr. stevens. He is cool very forgiving. He has a bad class but he is able to handle us by being resonable. 5th Period Mrs. Russell. She likes to blow stuff up :) so thats always good. She says she always trys tor relate fire into her lesson plan. THen again in 6th Mrs. Folse this is kinda of a easy class. Most of your work is DONE out of the class such as powerpoints, essays, interviews. So in class I normally plot myselfon a comfortable chair (she has two nice leather chairs in her class) and wait for her to give me a errand like helping her in banking or just surf the net doing "research" but thats my lowest grade. I forgot to turn in a project and I got a 52. But i'll be able to bring it up to at least a B soon she gives a lot of extra credit.

dyserq said:
Omg ... so lucky !
Computers, computers and computers !
I wish that i could get that, my school ain't offering all that ... atleast i don't think so ... you sound like your going to get a career at IT or something like that ;)

I know i'm lucky, and i am aiming for a career in that direction,lol.

Back
Top Bottom