Which computer company/parts?

Well, ATI is still great. If you want it get one. The X2 means dual core. It is kinda like having two CPU's in one. If you get anything we have listed you can overclock no problem if you wanted to. You wouldn't necessarily need to though with that much power.

Which ATI would you recommend? I honestly want an ATI so which mobo and such would support me best? I want to have a Crossfire compatable card like the x850 one.

did you guys not read my post, it was the best choises for 1700 american. no body can beat what selections i picked. ignore everybody else and do what i told you too (who ever made this post i am writing this to you).

nobody can argue with what i said you can get for 1700 american, its the best you can possibly get for gaming for that specific money amount. im only here to help, and if you want the best of the best of the best, go with what i told you to get.

1 GB of ram is enough for anything running right now and probably for a while.

Great picks man. If you can get all that for the price you posted then go for it. Are you going to get 2 vid cards to take advantage of the sli? If not then get a pci express mobo and vid card, it might save you come money. THat cable looks like a good idea too. The case looks like it has enough cooling in it. Does it come with all those fans? If so then great, if not then look into getting some. Looks to me like you know what your looking for now. Anymore questions just ask!

Oh and I didn't see any ram posted. Look into OCZ dual channel ram, ddr400 or PC3200.

adamorris said:
1 GB of ram is enough for anything running right now and probably for a while.
Well F.E.A.R comes out in a month or two and it has a recommendation of 2GB. The mininum is only 512 of ddr400 but u won't get good fps with that. But my gues is that if all of the other parts are good u can max out the settings (exept maybe resolution should be left a little lower) with 1GB of ram.

Btw, if u got the patience download the F.E.A.R demo. It's damn short for the files size but if u are looking forward to the game u should try it.

Back
Top Bottom