*lookie, points and runs off under her bed*

NOW thats UGLY

V

<< removed for your convenience and saftey of course ^_^ >>

x.x.x
G.G

Re: The all new Member photos...

Cool ! Thats a picture of you GG :D
Hey, you don't look that bad ... well, not as bad as you think of yourself, stereotypes ;)

kfjfsdjk7nn.jpg

YEAY!!! GG you did it!! lol i was begining to think you would never post it!! :p you don't really look that bad...you shouldn't be soo ashamed of yourself!! i know i know...hypocritical...:D ...but...still

Maurice said:
saywhat.gif
40%, be jasus!, I thought our kids were bad enough, I think phones are useful if a small kid has a long distance to walk to school, but here, they are on them all day, running up huge bills for their parents, one ten year old girl's phone bill was regularly around £100 a month, the rentals are quite costly over here, & most schools ban them on school premises.
Statistics show that one in four accidents involving teens on the highway are caused by phoning on the way to & from school, & not paying attention to traffic , what's it like wherever you are, rental costs & the rest?

Maurice

I don't know what u mean by rental costs? for the phones'? u rent them?
Well I use my phone quite much usually the bill is still like 10€-15€. Talking to a mobile phone is so cheap in here, it's 0.1€ per minute at most, 0.03€ per minute is the cheapest one I have seen. Though that 0.03€ prices are limited so that u can have like 5 numbers where u can call with 0.03€/minute and then something like 0.08€ to other numbers.

But as to the topic, I still can't post a picture since I still don't have a digital camera. But if anyone wants to send me lets say $300 then u can get my pic.

Does paper money count?...

dyserq said:
Cool ! Thats a picture of you GG :D
Hey, you don't look that bad ... well, not as bad as you think of yourself, stereotypes ;)

{says in a very scarastic way}
OH NO thats not me, thats umm my twin, *my ugly* twin :rolleyes:
(yeah wish)

And stop it, i know im ugly end of story... /

Kalgatha said:
YEAY!!! GG you did it!! lol i was begining to think you would never post it!! :p you don't really look that bad...you shouldn't be soo ashamed of yourself!! i know i know...hypocritical.....but...still

I told you, a promise is a promise:p i dont lie!

And yeah stop it you big hyocrit(sp) you!:p And i told yuu before YOUR NOT UGLY, remeber me saying that in pm's? ...yeah! well listen:p
..and theres 'no but still'!

x.x.x
G.G

Re: Members Photos

I knew when G.G, posted her photo after being pressurised by you lot, she would get bombarded with comments, which is OK if you had kept them short, & nice, but the ones that have been posted so far, haven't exactly been kind to her, of course, all you guys on the thread are free to remark on her photo, but please be non-commital, rather than be rude, don't you people know how to treat a young lady?, she finds it awkward to respond, when you say things, imagine that you are physically face to face, not miles away, writing on a forum, would you then say things like "You don't look that bad" or the like?
If you can't comment correctlly, don't do it at all.

Message to G.G;- ;- ;- Sorry if this post of mine has embarrassed you further, but they had to be told.

Back
Top Bottom