building a new computer

ShockerJT

Solid State Member
hey all, I am running a 1.4 AMD Thunderbird and really want to buy a new MOBO and chip set and all the ups i need with it. I was wondering if there is someone out there thats nice enough to help me pick out what all I needed and what was good to buy. I really want to upgrade to play BF2 on high setting and play games. I dont kno much about computers and was hoping to get some help. please message me on aim at hardhitt3r54 im on almost every day from 3:30pm Central time till aobut 10:30pm . Thanks everyone. :)

Because how stupidly cheap america is, yes u should be able to buy an average gaming computer with that. Let me have a look at newegg for you....

i need like a 2.2 ghz to rock BF2 more then I already do lol. I need it to also be AGP 8x or whatever. I have a 6600GT 128 MB in it already. plus i have a 40 gig HDD i dont think i need any more i only have bf2 on my computer for big files well i might need mroe IDK. i have disk drives and burner and well i might need new windowns xp now crap. i might not have enough money

Back
Top Bottom