Looking to Trade a Sony PSP for a Ipod (etc...)

Will1

In Runtime
WTT: Looking to Trade a Sony PSP for a Ipod (etc...)

Hey, i have a 2 month old PSP with 1 game and all its original packaging that i would be interested in trading straight up for a Ipod or other high storge music device.

The PSP is in Perfect Condition and features version 1.5 firmware, which can support homebrew apps and emulators.

I am not looking to rip anyone off (or get ripped off myself), i just would rather have a good music device instead of a portable game system) Also I dont have much time to play the PSP between working, friends and soon school...

I am interested in doing this trade but how would it work and where do you live?

Hey

I think that if you are interested we could exchange photos and futher info about our items via MSN messenger or email.

As far as the deal, depending on the Ipod (size, gen, condition) we could trade straight up (no extra items or money included).

Here's what i would be giving you:

This is The Sony PSP Value Pack:

PSP System
AC Power Cord
AC Adaptor
Battery Pack
PSP Headphones with remote control
Memory Stick Duo (32 mb)
Wrist Strap
Pouch
Printed Materials (Instuction Booklet)
Video Sampler Disc
Ape Escape for PSP*
Original Packaging
Copy of Recipt if requested*

(* not included in value pack, but included in this deal.)

I would expect all of the cables and charging cables as well as the ipod software. As well, I want to make clear that the battery in the ipod should still have alot of life left (ie the charge life better be more than 3 hrs approx)

I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I think it would be fair if we both just paid for shipping.

If you have any questions or i forgot something, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom