Ipod Vs creative players

Status
Not open for further replies.
neochivers said:
okyerd i shall leave my own thread............ right

If you have any dignity left, you would leave before you make any more stupid comments like "iPods are made out of plastic". Man that was so stupid, I almost laughed.

i did laugh...

neochivers, learn how to type, and then make a post summing up why you think ipods are not good.....

right ipods sucks becasuse:
1)they have a shorter battery life
2)my mate droped his once and it is now in five or six bits
3) dont work with WMP
4)too deer
5)overhyped
6)i dont even like the way they look

do i have to continue?

neochivers said:
right ipods sucks becasuse:
1)they have a shorter battery life
2)my mate droped his once and it is now in five or six bits
3) dont work with WMP
4)too deer
5)overhyped
6)i dont even like the way they look

do i have to continue?

1.They have the same battery life.
2.Well he must have thrown it, because even if you drop it from like 5 feet, it'll get dented, but not break into pieces because the parts are tight together and need a special tool to open.
3. WMP sucks.
4. Your grammar and spelling sucks.
5. True, but that doesn't make it a bad product.
6. Well your opinion doesn't matter. And it sucks.

You want me to own you some more?

1) i dont see why its a problem... you just have to charge it up...
2) ive dropped mine loads of times and the only thing that has gone wrong is a broken screen, the actual player still works... ive even dropped it in a lake and it still worked fine
3) so? itunes works fine, it was designed to be used with itunes...
4) your paying for a quality good...
5) i cant find any faults apart from the fixing service... they dont have spare screens cheap, but it doesnt really matter too much, it still works and does what its supposed to...
6) thats your opinion... alot of people like the way they look (otherwise they wouldnt have sold as many as they have...)

yes please...

Mental Liberator said:
1.They have the same battery life.
2.Well he must have thrown it, because even if you drop it from like 5 feet, it'll get dented, but not break into pieces because the parts are tight together and need a special tool to open.
3. WMP sucks.
4. Your grammar and spelling sucks.
5. True, but that doesn't make it a bad product.
6. Well your opinion doesn't matter. And it sucks.
You want me to own you some more?

1)http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ps_11184369/122701.html (32hrs)
http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ps_10686671/122701.html (12hrs)
thats a difference of 20hrs
2)he droped from chest level to a tiled floor
3) your opinion
4) hey im 12 give me a chance to learn .. and i suck at english
5)yeah but why pay more for an inferior product?
6)glad u agree the ipod sucks (that will teach u to complain about my grammer, im just good at playin wif words)

you may aswell give up im the head of the junior debating team in my school

mark thorpe said:
1) i dont see why its a problem... you just have to charge it up...
2) ive dropped mine loads of times and the only thing that has gone wrong is a broken screen, the actual player still works... ive even dropped it in a lake and it still worked fine
3) so? itunes works fine, it was designed to be used with itunes...
4) your paying for a quality good...
5) i cant find any faults apart from the fixing service... they dont have spare screens cheap, but it doesnt really matter too much, it still works and does what its supposed to...
6) thats your opinion... alot of people like the way they look (otherwise they wouldnt have sold as many as they have...)
yes please...
1)only via usb is possible i belive, yet creative can use plugs.. say ure on a holiday ure pretty scundered
2)so it has broke...
3)ok fair point
4)good quality crap
5)what dose your reply have to do with overhyped?
6)my opinion

Just to say this. I;d rather buy a good Creative player than go for an I-pod.

Battery life, and not just that, but the fact it is non-removable really bothers me. Yes, some Creative players do too, but I wouldn't go for them.

Sound quality isn't that great on I-Pod and I can definitely tell that since I am great at noticing sound changes, etc.

I have to agree though, it does have some solid features that makes it a good product for some people.
People with I-tunes already, or people with a Mac enviroment will get on better with the player than someone like I would.

Though I have to agree that the I-Tunes software isn't that bad to use, and sometimes use it myself as it came along withj Quicktime which got me using it. Plus, I guess it converting WMA files automatically for you is a plus if this is what you want to play.

Anyway, I still think Creative have better side on this part of the industry, but I am still looking for something differnet both companies cannot fill, yet they seem to be competing.

The Creative Micro (the 20gig version) seems great, but something Creative doesn't seem to do, or Apple is to have a folder structure instead of using the ID3 tags, as some of my MP3's don't work well with that, and I'd rather order the files myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom