Ipod Vs creative players

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an ipod...its great,but i basically have one because it looks cool and much easier to sync w/ itunes podcasts which i LOVE.

can u sink a ipod wif WMP? NO! i dodnt think so.. another advantage of creative players

hey im crap an english..... sink means to transfer music .... yes zens have EQ

neochivers said:
honestly think about it if u buy a ipod u buyin it for style, thats because appl have spent lots of years building outer parts (cases mice ect), but if sound quality is wat u want get creative they have spend endless years makin sound cards.. so they have more experince

can someone translate this??

if your trying to say that people buy them for style, yes they look good, but they are also very good products. i had mine for just about a year, and in that time ive dropped it loads of times, dropped it in a lake, dropped it down a flight of stairs, and the only thing that has gone wrong with it is that the screen has broke, absolutley nothing happened when i dropped it in the lake, it came out and played the songs fine... the ipods definatley hardy...

neochivers said:
can u sink a ipod wif WMP? NO! i dodnt think so.. another advantage of creative players

WMP sucks, it's ugly and just sucks. Winamp is better, and iTunes isn't bad, you just have to get used to it. iPods can display the album cover and show pictures. I never said the iPod is better, if you read my post correctly, I said it depends what you were looking for in an mp3 player, so go take your bad grammar ass and stop jumping to conclusions.

iPods aren't plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom